Wednesday, January 30, 2008

my new roommate

The good news is that my night was fairly quiet: just two baby resuscitations, timed conveniently at around 11pm and 6:15am, and both appeared to be doing pretty well when I left. The bad news is that my sleep was actually more disrupted by a certain mosquito who seems to have taken up residence in my small apartment. As it turns out, I seem to be exquisitely sensitive to the buzzing and wake up every time he passes too close to my ear. Around 4:30, I finally admitted defeat and put up my mosquito net; after that he never got close enough to arouse me from slumber. But it's not over, Mr. Mosquito. I will get you...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes! Awesome! You know what you need to do...

Kays Muruka said...

I enjoy going through your daily logs and it does remind me of my days at Tenwek; Dr. Muruka, Univ of Nairobi. mokays @yahoo.com