I will share a few pictures, though, which might make this brief update worth it...
| Wheelchair antics. This guy had periorbital cellulitis. His legs work fine. |
We've actually done a bit of house-cleaning on the pediatrics ward in the last several days, sending enough patients home that I looked around one of the two main rooms in the ward today and wondered where everyone had gone! It's a good thing, though, and has kept the days manageable. Here's one of our little ones, feeling a lot better after being treated for pneumonia.
| So glad to be discharged home! |
And finally, the weather: it's fluctuated from downpours to a few days at a time without rain. Today after lunch I was sizing up the sky, thinking, "Hm, are we really going to make it a fourth day in a row without rain?" Half an hour later, I saw this out of the nursery windows. So... no. Not really. But there is nothing quite like seeing a storm roll in here, with grays crowding out the blue against a backdrop of all of the rainy-season greens. It's just beautiful.
No comments:
Post a Comment